Advertise in this Blog

Advertise in this Blog

Happy Fathersday messages 2015{Father’s day Quotes 2015*} ~ Top 10 Cute Father’s Day Quotes Wishes from Daughter 2015

Happy Fathersday messages 2015{Father’s day Quotes 2015*} ~ Top 10 Cute Father’s Day Quotes Wishes from Daughter 2015

Happy Fathersday messages 2015{Father’s day Quotes 2015*} ~ Top 10 Cute Father’s Day Quotes Wishes from Daughter 2015



{Father’s day Quotes 2015*} ~ Top 10 Cute Father’s Day Quotes Wishes from Daughter 2015:- Everyone knows that fathers day is celebrated on 21st June this year and this day is celebrated on 3rd sunday of June. Many of the countries are there who celebrated fathers day on 3rd sunday of June and name of the countries are United State, United Kingdom, Canada, India, Ireland, Bangladesh, Turkey, Cuba, Curaçao, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominica,
Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Greece, Guyana, Hong Kong, Hungary, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Kosovo, Kuwait and many moe countries are there.

Happy Fathersday messages 2015{Father’s day Quotes 2015*} ~ Top 10 Cute Father’s Day Quotes Wishes from Daughter 2015

{Father’s day Quotes 2015*} ~ Top 10 Cute Father’s Day Quotes Wishes from Daughter 2015
There are more than 100 countries who celebrated this day on 3rd sunday of June. In Usa, fathers day is celebrated first time and after that is spread in other countries.

Cute Father’s Day Quotes from Daughter
“The only Father’s Day tradition in my family is the annual conversation he and I have where
I say, ‘Hey, Dad, what do you want for Father’s Day this year?’ and he says, ‘Nothing.’ Then
I ask my mom what I should get him and she says, ‘He likes sandalwood soap, dangly jewelry
and Chanel No 5 perfume.'”
– Michael Showalter

“Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.”
– Red Buttons

“I remember the time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He
said he wanted more proof.”
– Rodney Dangerfield

“My dad used to say ‘Always fight fire with fire,’ which is probably why he got thrown out
of the the fire brigade.”
– Harry Hill
“On the perfect Father’s Day. There would be just Dad, wearing his oldest surviving
undershorts, free of pressure, maybe just sitting in front of the TV, watching the NBA
finals. There would be no conversation, other than Dad periodically observing that these
players today could carry the ball across Montana and never get called for traveling. … Of
course, that’s not all. You’d also make a restaurant reservation, and at the end of the day,
you’d dress up and go out and have a nice dinner, during which you’d propose a toast to Dad.
Who would be back home, in front of the TV, happily asleep in his veteran underwear.”
– Dave Barry
“When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the
old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned
in seven years.”
– Mark Twain (attributed)

Father’s Day Quotes from Daughter
What in the world could I change about a man that loves his family, works hard, and treats
his wife with love and respect? Absolutely Nothing!! Happy Father’s Day, Mr. Wonderful!

Happy Fathersday messages 2015{Father’s day Quotes 2015*} ~ Top 10 Cute Father’s Day Quotes Wishes from Daughter 2015


Your humour is a staple in our lives; how quiet our house would be without laughter! They
expect tickles with your hugs and whiskers with your kisses. You’re teaching them to smile,
to find joy, and to feel happiness.

Happy Fathersday messages 2015{Father’s day Quotes 2015*} ~ Top 10 Cute Father’s Day Quotes Wishes from Daughter 2015



Words cannot describe what you mean to me, you have made my life seem like a dream, you have
made my life perfect. Happy Father’s Day Dad.
You were always by my side, and I will always be by your side. Happy Father’s Day to you.
Thank you for everything, you are the best dad a child could ask for.
You have seen me at my lowest, you have given me my highest. I love you daddy.
You always gave me hope, and you vowed never to stop, thank you for everything. Wishing you
a Happy Father’s Day.

Father’s Day Quotes from Daughter 2015
A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her
back again. ~Enid Bagnold

A father is someone who is proud to see you get your first car….but secretly wishes it had
no keys. ~Linda Poindexte

There is no place higher than on Daddy’s shoulders. ~Anonymous

The older I get, the smarter my father seems to get. ~Tim Russert

Fathers are biological necessities, but social accidents. ~Margaret Mead

You know, fathers just have a way of putting everything together. ~Erika Cosby

Any man can be a Father but it takes someone special to be a dad. ~Anne Geddes

Happy Fathers Day is very big event for all the persons and it is the international event celebrated in many of the countries. On 21st June fathers day celebrated this year. Many of the countries are their who celebrated fathers day on different and different countries celebrated fathers day on different dates.

Happy Fathersday messages 2015{Father’s day Quotes 2015*} ~ Top 10 Cute Father’s Day Quotes Wishes from Daughter 2015






Share this article :
back to top