Happy Fathers Day quotes | Messages | Whatsapp Status 2015
A dad is our biggest friend, a savior in trouble, and a guru in life, he mentors us, and we mirror our dads, represents the value that he presents, and pursue the life that he lives. It is always difficult to thank him, often when we think of doing so, and we often get huddled with the choice of words, so father’s day not only gives you an opportunity to do so, but also gives you license to flash off your love, be it through whats app or Facebook statuses, tweets etc, every year, on third Sunday of the year, billions prepare to make their fathers feel special, including impoverished, those who are away from them, and those who lost their dad and see them into the stars, everyone celebrates it and makes it a point to do everything special for that one man who helped all of walk the very first step. Most of the times, embroiled in busy lives, we miss a point to express our gratitude, but don’t miss it this father’s day, this Fathers day 2015 is your day to get into action and you got to make it special for this incredible human called dad. Here are some lovely messages that we have made for you, pick them up and send them to your dad, friends and share it, to express your gratitude to this incredible man.
I loathed your rules. I hated the fact that you forced us to do chores. I disliked your statement “it is for your own good”. I was the only one without a car among my friends. The idea of college was never in my mind. But now it’s time to tell the truth. Thank you dad for making sure I had rules to follow, work hard to own a car, go to college and do things that were for my good. You loved me so much to give me important rules I’ll always be grateful for. Happy Father’s Day Dad!
mah 10th results online are out now and you can check your result now.
The sun sometimes refuses to shine and the moon in many a day shies away but your love and presence will always be there. Thank you Dad.
Hi Papa,
I can never forget the hardships you have taken to bring me to the level I am today. I remember the time when I was ill, you carried me on your back & took me through hospitals. How can I forget that finger of yours through whose support I stood up and began to walk. You provided me the comfort even if you had to toil hard. Still, when I have grown up, you become worried even with my slightest sneeze. Well this shows itself your immense love for me. I can only say that I want you to be my father when ever i am born.
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to MY DEAR PAPA
To my Dearest Daddy,
Happy Father’s Day! This unique day is a celebration of you! Stay sweet, kind, and loving as you have always been. You taught me how to stay strong and stand up for myself. You taught me to never back down and pick myself up again each time I fall. You’ve always made sure I am a person of my words and kept true to myself. Thank you for all the things you taught me. You will always be the number one man in my life. I love you so much daddy!
Incoming Searches :-
fathers day messages sms
fathers day whatsapp status 2015
fathers day whatsapp messages
fathers day poetry messages
happy fathers day 2015
A dad is our biggest friend, a savior in trouble, and a guru in life, he mentors us, and we mirror our dads, represents the value that he presents, and pursue the life that he lives. It is always difficult to thank him, often when we think of doing so, and we often get huddled with the choice of words, so father’s day not only gives you an opportunity to do so, but also gives you license to flash off your love, be it through whats app or Facebook statuses, tweets etc, every year, on third Sunday of the year, billions prepare to make their fathers feel special, including impoverished, those who are away from them, and those who lost their dad and see them into the stars, everyone celebrates it and makes it a point to do everything special for that one man who helped all of walk the very first step. Most of the times, embroiled in busy lives, we miss a point to express our gratitude, but don’t miss it this father’s day, this Fathers day 2015 is your day to get into action and you got to make it special for this incredible human called dad. Here are some lovely messages that we have made for you, pick them up and send them to your dad, friends and share it, to express your gratitude to this incredible man.
I loathed your rules. I hated the fact that you forced us to do chores. I disliked your statement “it is for your own good”. I was the only one without a car among my friends. The idea of college was never in my mind. But now it’s time to tell the truth. Thank you dad for making sure I had rules to follow, work hard to own a car, go to college and do things that were for my good. You loved me so much to give me important rules I’ll always be grateful for. Happy Father’s Day Dad!
mah 10th results online are out now and you can check your result now.
The sun sometimes refuses to shine and the moon in many a day shies away but your love and presence will always be there. Thank you Dad.
Hi Papa,
I can never forget the hardships you have taken to bring me to the level I am today. I remember the time when I was ill, you carried me on your back & took me through hospitals. How can I forget that finger of yours through whose support I stood up and began to walk. You provided me the comfort even if you had to toil hard. Still, when I have grown up, you become worried even with my slightest sneeze. Well this shows itself your immense love for me. I can only say that I want you to be my father when ever i am born.
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY to MY DEAR PAPA
To my Dearest Daddy,
Happy Father’s Day! This unique day is a celebration of you! Stay sweet, kind, and loving as you have always been. You taught me how to stay strong and stand up for myself. You taught me to never back down and pick myself up again each time I fall. You’ve always made sure I am a person of my words and kept true to myself. Thank you for all the things you taught me. You will always be the number one man in my life. I love you so much daddy!
Incoming Searches :-
fathers day messages sms
fathers day whatsapp status 2015
fathers day whatsapp messages
fathers day poetry messages
happy fathers day 2015

